How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
Heads On are providing a schools’ project for this year’s World Mental Health Day including PSHE Lesson content for Primary and Secondary Schools.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- RT @withoutstigma: Our charity, @HeadsOnCharity provide funding for special projects, patient and family support, pioneering research and t…
- RT @beal_stefan: Hellingly Centre Allotment Group, We took advantage of the dry weather today to set up the Christmas display for the centr…
- With your help we can help make Christmas in hospital, for people with mental health problems, the very best it can… https://t.co/IfcOKg2c2n
- RT @MusicSpft: DJ workshops @RockwaterH . With thanks to @FatboySlim . My heart was full! 💜 seeing the joy on participants faces this morni…
- Today @HeadsOnCharity are at @Gatwick_Airport promoting mental health awareness and the work of our charity in the… https://t.co/6mrhCfKT9W