After some incredible feedback from previous years, Heads On are delighted to announce that we are hosting a Christmas postcard design competition again this year!
As part of our Christmas Campaign, we will be asking individuals to write an uplifting message on a postcard for inpatients on SPFT wards over the Christmas period. But before we do this, we need a creative design for the front of the card.
And that’s where you come in! We need your help now, even though Christmas is a few months away, we have to give you plenty of time to get your creative juices flowing and to get them printed ahead of the festive season.
Now that we are starting to see the long summer days coming to an end, turn up the music to enjoy a cosy evening or weekend in and get creative. Have a go at drawing, painting or designing an A6 sized festive or winter-themed image that could be used on one of our Christmas postcards.
The competition is not only enjoyable for you to take part, it also helps make such a difference to our Service Users, either by creating a design themselves or by receiving one at Christmas. Especially, during a time when they maybe facing such difficulties and may even need to stay in hospital during the Christmas period away from their home, family and friends. So, thank you for your support.
Please find the template and registration form for you to complete to enter below:
0465 Entry Submission Form NEW.pdf
Entry deadline: Monday 23rd October at 4pm.
Entry details: The competition is completely FREE to enter, but if you win, you might need to post us the orginal of your artwork.
- Please submit your A6 sized festive or winter-themed image on the template above and complete the registration form.
- Send your entry form and image electronically as a JPEG, TIFF, EPS, PDF format to email@example.com
- Your image must be emailed to us using the email address above before the deadline on Monday 23rd October 2023 at 4pm.
- Please keep the orginal copy of your submission form and image that you have created. This is because, if you are one of the winning entries, then we will need you to post us your orginal copy of your drawing or artwork, so we can scan in a high quality version of it for printing.
- If you are one of the winners you will need to post your artwork to: Heads On, Trust HQ Swandean, Arundel Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3EP within 10 days of the winner being informed by us in order for us to print your images in time.
Any questions at all, don't hesitate to drop us an email.
If you would prefer to help us write some positive messages on the Christmas postcards instead or would be interested in helping us with this as well, please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.