Terms and conditions
Welcome to our Website. Please read the below carefully as it is legally binding on you. Your use of this Website means you accept these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of this Website.
On this page
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- Contacting us about our Terms and Conditions
- Material on the Website
- Use of the Website and Copyright
- Service Access
- Contributions to Website
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Governing Law
“Heads On” means Heads On, registered charity number 1051736 in England and Wales, and formerly known as Sussex Partnership NHS Trust Charity, with its registered offices at Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Trust HQ, Swandean, Arundel Road, Worthing, BN13 3EP.
"Website" means www.headsoncharity.org, or any other website under Heads On’s ownership or control from which a link has been created to these Terms and Conditions.
"You", "your" and "yours" means the person(s) accessing the Website.
"We", "us" and "our" means Heads On.
"Material" means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the Website.
“Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions set out below.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check back regularly because the amended Terms and Conditions will apply to your continued use of the Website. Certain provisions may be extended or superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website.
Contacting us about our Terms and Conditions
If you are uncertain about anything in these Terms and Conditions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the above address.
The Website is intended for people accessing it from within the United Kingdom. We cannot guarantee the site or the information it contains complies with or is appropriate for use in other countries.
Material on the Website
Material on the Website is provided “as is” and for information purposes only. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information on the Website we do not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or reliability. We may make changes to the Material on the Website at any time without notice. We and any third parties referred to on the Website assume no responsibility for how you use the information provided through the Website.
Where we provide hypertext links to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linking to or from our Website.
If you would like to establish a link to our website, please ask our permission before you do so. You can request permission from us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Use of the Website and Copyright
You may access, view and print copies of Material contained in the Website as long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and:
- You do not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in ways that do not infringe the right of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
Whilst we try to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Contributions to the Website
If you do not want to grant to Heads On the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to the Website.
By submitting your contribution to the Website you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the Website.
- is not defamatory.
- does not infringe any law.
You also agree to:
- indemnify Heads On against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by them as a result of your breaking the above warranty;
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Website; and
- allow Heads On to remove or alter any content that in its absolute discretion it considers to be inappropriate for any reason.
You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to keep such copies of any material you upload as you may need and that we cannot guarantee that we will retain our own copies of anything you submit.
The Website is provided to users "as is" and without any warranty (whether express or implied) of fitness for any particular purpose. We make no warranty that the Website will be available uninterrupted or at all. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from or in relation to the Website will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Privacy and Data Protection
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Last updated: October 2014