We are currently inviting people from ethnic minority communities to take part in a feedback study about their experiences of accessing Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust services including during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This feedback study has been designed by Experts By Experience (EBEs) and Sussex Partnership (SPFT) staff. Taking part would involve:
- Creative ways like writing and drawing to explore your experiences of accessing Sussex Partnership services:
3 sessions delivered via virtual platform (e.g. Zoom).
(Receive up to £45 shopping vouchers as Thank You)
- Conducted with a researcher via telephone or virtual platform
(e.g. Zoom) for an hour (approx.).
(Receive shopping vouchers worth £15 as Thank You)
Who can take part?
- Aged 16 years or over
- Identify as being from any of the following groups: Arabic, Asian, Black/Caribbean/African, Chinese, South Asian, of mixed heritage, or any ethnic minority group
- Speaker of any language (translations and interpreters can be provided)
- Either a current or past SPFT user of community mental health teams, outpatient hospital services or specialist clinics AND must have used the services since March 2020
Why take part?
Your responses will help us to understand ethnic minority service users’ experiences better, and identify areas where we can improve.
Need more info or want to take part?
If you have other questions or concerns, contact the Project Lead, Anna-Marie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org