How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
At the start of November 2020 the grant round for NHS Charities Together funding in Sussex will open, with total grants available of up to £650,000. The closing date for applications will be the 11th December 2020.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- Today is a double whammy In Conversation session with Imogen Stubbs and Jonathan Lewis - sign up here and join… https://t.co/Q0jAL8x7eJ
- Sign up for @makeyourmarknhs's next In Conversation with Imogen Stubbs! As always, it's free... You can do so here:… https://t.co/Trg0SfQ2PB
- RT @makeyourmarknhs: 📸THIS MORNING 11AM 📸The first in our 3 workshops with the talented @steve_mac65 pin-hole camera extravaganza! Making a…
- One week until @IanpSpft's marathon! He will be running around Worthing Leisure Centre's track (that's 105 laps btw… https://t.co/BSoOLGE3Z4
- Make sure to sign up and send your address to firstname.lastname@example.org by TODAY in order to receive your pin-hole c… https://t.co/pFAFC4W2x0