How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
Caburn Ward's garden at Mill View Hospital, Hove, has been chosen as one of the Co-op's Membership Causes for the next year, supporting our staff and patient leaders to create a therapy garden for women in hospital.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- RT @withoutstigma: We're out and about filming today, asking our staff 'what does our new CQC rating of 'good' mean to you?' https://t.co/…
- Calling all runners! 2 places have come up to run the Vitality Brighton Marathon for Heads On @BrightonMarathn! Sun… https://t.co/8wM2vcreAa
- RT @makeyourmarknhs: We are very excited to be part of 'Marks Make Meaning: drawing across disciplines' at @artsbrighton from 12 - 29 March…
- RT @Shalandatk: Exactly 3 weeks to go until I will be running the half marathon alongside @Rosiebea90 for @JadeWardLGH @withoutstigma @Head…
- Are you a keen cyclist? Are you up for a challenge? Can you raise vital funds to support local mental health servic… https://t.co/B4djRaXYLa