How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
In the build up to Valentine’s Day, Heads On are asking the local community to get involved in our Hearts of Gold Campaign. During the global pandemic, mental health of the general public has declined and Heads On are trying to raise awareness whilst spreading joy and hope throughout Sussex.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- RT @etiltd: Last year we raised £5,000 through the sales of our limited edition NHS rainbow Thermapen for @HeadsOnCharity. Our donation f…
- Thank you @mayowynnebaxter for choosing @HeadsOnCharity as your charity partner 💛💜💛 https://t.co/6vvyyzY7zn
- RT @HXPrimarySchool: Our children in school enjoyed making their 'Hearts of Gold' this afternoon. #NHS #headsoncharity #heartsofgold https:…
- He's done it! Heads On runner Andrew has completed his final run of his 60 10k runs in 60 consecutive days! Thank y… https://t.co/eCCZx9hHA9
- RT @RudyardSchool: More 'Hearts of Gold' for @HeadsonCharity (Sussex Partnership Trust). See them all on our website. https://t.co/XIGIrFb…