How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
London Marathon is one of the world’s most popular marathon and is returning on Sunday 3 October 2021. 50,000 runners will be taking part in the event that starts at Blackheath Common, crosses the capital with the finish line past Buckingham Palace at The Mall. We have very limited spaces so we will need each prospective runner to fill in an application form. Please fill in as much information as possible.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- Not long to go now to sign up for the Brighton Marathon! Why not challenge yourself this Autumn, whilst raising mon… https://t.co/0WTUrNYqgh
- This is awesome @ConnollyHouse1 !! 🏓🏓🏓 https://t.co/QnVRljQsNj
- SPACES STILL AVAILABLE!! The Royal Parks Half Marathon proves to be a fantastic event, taking in some of the capita… https://t.co/kLW3i5nAoW
- SPACES STILL AVAILABLE!! Please retweet, we are so excited about the Brighton Marathon this year and would love to… https://t.co/BkvgaATiUX
- Link here to purchase: https://t.co/sODoU7ut7G