How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
What an amazing first marathon! Jonathan West ran the Brighton Marathon in April, smashing his fundraising target and raising over £1,700 for Dementia Wards in Sussex.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- Cheerers and bucket collectors wanted! Cheer on the brilliant @HeadsOnCharity runners in @BrightonMarathn on Sunday… https://t.co/W7iK4Qq8D3
- @EastHailSeaCCG @withoutstigma Great to hear! Looking forward to seeing you there. 🐾🏃♀️🏃🏽♂️
- Jen promoting #Walk4Wards @HellinglyCentre today - pop by, say hello and sign up! 18 May - it's your chance to fund… https://t.co/pKEmD7JeFP
- RT @withoutstigma: Here's one of the pups who is supporting Woof for Wards this year, to help raise money for @HeadsOnCharity. As you can s…
- Heads On is really proud to be @LewesGolfClub 2019 Captains Charity of the Year. Thank you Vicki & Stuart! Great fu… https://t.co/wuvN80IeuZ