How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
What an amazing first marathon! Jonathan West ran the Brighton Marathon in April, smashing his fundraising target and raising over £1,700 for Dementia Wards in Sussex.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- It's wonderful to see how @IanpSpft is using the funds he raised for @HeadsOnCharity to support others to step int… https://t.co/9Vbc0vheKf
- This is what a @HeadsOnCharity General Fund grant looks like! Great to see @SeldenCentre out and about on their new… https://t.co/m4nLi5grHr
- Unwanted Christmas gifts? @HeadsOnCharity would be delighted to receive anything suitable to be used as raffle priz… https://t.co/sFEAF9DNrj
- @BeccaOConnell1 This is amazing, what an incredible challenge. It would be great to hear more about your plans, do get in touch ☺️💪👏
- Our @BrightonMarathn runners will also need cheering on. So if the marathon isn't your bag, join our team of 👏 'che… https://t.co/KNERyYK10a