How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
Heads On is urging people across Sussex to join the nation’s biggest tea break on 5 July and help raise money for the incredible people in our NHS who’ve done so much to help everyone get through the pandemic. Fundraising ideas and resources available. Take 5, donate 5, nominate 5 with our social media campaign.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- Happy Sunday! Keep your eyes out for a very exciting announcement coming soon! 💜 https://t.co/QvcUApYyHq
- RT @MWBwillsprobate: Who needs an excuse for a cup of tea and cake? Have a look at our charity partners @HeadsOnCharity partnership for big…
- RT @jezzaruns: After a 15 month pause due to the pandemic @withoutstigma @HeadsOnCharity “ Heads On Run Club “ is back . Enjoy the benefits…
- RT @SussexAdUK: Save the date! Join us, @HeadsOnCharity and @swannmediagroup on the 5th July at 3pm in a national outpouring of love to rai…
- Calling all cafes! Would you be interested in hosting an NHS Big Tea party in aid of Heads On? Or donating a cake f… https://t.co/O5wsRv18Pv