How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
London Marathon is one of the world’s most popular marathon and is returning on Sunday 3 October 2021. 50,000 runners will be taking part in the event that starts at Blackheath Common, crosses the capital with the finish line past Buckingham Palace at The Mall. We have very limited spaces so we will need each prospective runner to fill in an application form. Please fill in as much information as possible.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- Calling all Primary schools in Hampshire and Sussex, we have an exciting new art project - Everyday Smiles! A fun a… https://t.co/3uT1dVr8QG
- RT @mayowynnebaxter: We've kick-started our fundraising for our new charity partner Heads On. We will Move in May - staff have signed up…
- RT @withoutstigma: @HeadsOncharity are so excited to share that there is still time to register interest to run the London Marathon in Octo…
- RT @withoutstigma: This summer service users and staff from our Early Intervention in Psychosis Service are setting sail on a 'Voyage of Re…
- Such an impressive fundraising achievement from @HorshamBootcamp this weekend! Rowing a marathon in under 3 hours i… https://t.co/svUqP8JOH0