How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
The Mayor of Crawley has officially opened new Sinna1 art installations at Langley Green Hospital, funded by Heads On.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- So chuffed @withoutstigma #TheWoodlandProject has been shortlisted for #peoplesprojects vote and show your support! https://t.co/gQgfXBswGm
- It's the Lucy roadshow! Look out for lovely Lucy at @LGH_SPFT @withoutstigma today and sign up for @WalkForWards https://t.co/DIaqDc1GpA
- Walk, jog, run! @WalkForWards at Glynde Estates on 20 May for your fave #mentalhealth wards & services! Sign up… https://t.co/GeDSDorWMY
- RT @365give: #GivingTuesday Set the world in the right direction today. Be #kind Be #Charitable #Volunteer #giveback #365give #teach #chari…
- Last chance to join our Fabulous Xmas Pub Quiz tomorrow 4 @withoutstigma! Win this delicious hamper of M&S goodies!… https://t.co/yn9J7UxQA4