How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
We are holding a suicide prevention consultation event in Brighton on Wednesday 29th January. If you have had experience of suicidal thoughts or attempted suicide, or care for someone who does, we'd love to hear your story and your recommendations on what could be done better.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- What better way to overcome those Blue Monday blues than with a charity DISCO!! Taking place on 6/2/20 in Brighton,… https://t.co/odMVviXAr6
- Its time to blame it on the boogie! School Disco Thurs 6 Feb @Latest Music Bar for @HeadsOnCharity Go to… https://t.co/L0nxpgqQPj
- Help us prevent male suicide in Sussex. Consultation on 29 Jan 6pm Brighton. Are you a man in your 40s or 50s who… https://t.co/P3LtK6W4nt
- New Year's resolution - tick Brighton Marathon off your bucket list? In which case, get into contact with us, as we… https://t.co/WLM7bfrC5B
- We have got half-price discounted charity places for Worthing Half/10k on 9/2/20! If you want to sign up, please re… https://t.co/T8ReEoKIGH