How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
HEADS TOGETHER FOR HEADS ON! Kick start your festive cheer on 1 December, don your thinking caps and join us at Heads On annual pub quiz in Worthing! Witness our very own Adam Churcher AKA Santa Claus quick firing questions with rounds on everything from music to movies, trivia to tinsel!FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- @Rosiebea90 @Shalandatk @OfficialBigHalf @JadeWardLGH Go @Rosiebea90 you'll smash it! Thanks so much for fundraisin… https://t.co/XrAa7ItTJx
- What's your goal this winter? A lovely Spring half marathon?!!! Our last places in @OfficialBigHalf are waiting for… https://t.co/TWJynHpd0q
- Go Heather! One of our fab #HeadsOnHeroes raising money for a pop up bar on @beat_dementia Share and sponsor! https://t.co/SeD6N1NW6c
- @storiesofthmind @JadeWardLGH @Shalandatk these thanks are for you!
- @storiesofthmind @JadeWardLGH Thank you so much @storiesofthemind for all your brilliant fundraising, a true #HeadsOnHero !!!