How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
Caburn Ward's garden at Mill View Hospital, Hove, has been chosen as one of the Co-op's Membership Causes for the next year, supporting our staff and patient leaders to create a therapy garden for women in hospital.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- Less than 3 weeks to go to sign up for @walkforwards this year! Show some love for your fave @withoutstigma service… https://t.co/8jUR6r85qB
- Our fab @makeyourmarknhs #YearOfDrawing project comes to @ShepherdHouse2 on Wednesday, so pop down and show us your… https://t.co/gS9thNSuPS
- Sooooooo excited to see our #YearOfDrawing exhibition @ArtGallerySoton do pop in if you can! https://t.co/3bzRflYVr2
- @Rosiebea90 @Shalandatk Massive thank you to both of you, you're ace!
- Come and eat cake in aid of Heads On, made by our service leaders @meadowfield01 Yum! https://t.co/uCmbB6n9xF