How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
A huge well done to our Heads On riders, who collectively cycled 800 miles on Sunday 4th August in the Prudential Ride London-Surrey event, raising over £3,500.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- If you're out and about in Hove tomorrow, don't forget to pop into Pavilion Ward's charity day! @hove 🥁🎻🎺🍔🍰🧁 https://t.co/3Lsb6rjDec
- @OTteamLGH @jezzaruns @LGH_SPFT @samanthallen @withoutstigma @IsobelClarke5 Fantastic 💜🙌👏🙌👏💜
- In the midst of planning a @DiscoveryColle1 trip for young people in East Sussex with @E3Adventures thanks to… https://t.co/rQpmzvhC4L
- A huge congratulations to our Heads On riders for their remarkable feat last Sunday! We hope you've all recovered!… https://t.co/UEz04RW7VA
- RT @jodiek511: Really looking forward to this.. going to be a great day raising money for a great reason ☺️ please come and join us @pavili…