How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
London Marathon is one of the world’s most popular marathon and is returning on Sunday 3 October 2021. 50,000 runners will be taking part in the event that starts at Blackheath Common, crosses the capital with the finish line past Buckingham Palace at The Mall. We have very limited spaces so we will need each prospective runner to fill in an application form. Please fill in as much information as possible.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- Thrilled to be attending this conference today. So many fantastic speakers discussing insightful topics - thank you… https://t.co/YMZvnUfFqn
- 🎁 Do you want to be in for a chance to win a £50 Etsy voucher? 🎁 We need a festive design for the front of our Chr… https://t.co/68VgjCeAeB
- @StaffInMind provide access to a dedicated, confidential and discreet NHS service for Sussex health and care staff… https://t.co/U1cESrkVv4
- Did you know this week is #HappinessAtWork week? Being happy at work should be a priority as it impacts on every p… https://t.co/JsWZAztKYG
- Thank you so much @SigntekSigns and @LightningFibre for your support! 💜 https://t.co/GXmcY6c8Vy