How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
If you have had suicidal thoughts or attempted suicide, or are a carer, family member or friend of someone who has, we would appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out our quick survey. Heads On shares SPFT's commitment towards zero suicide and is developing a programme of work to contribute towards achieving the Trust's strategy. Alternatively, join us at our project development workshop in Brighton, which we have postponed until further notice for now.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- If you can spare any of the items below, we would be very grateful. They will be used to create care boxes and sent… https://t.co/B0BhIhEqYA
- If anyone can help with plant donations, please do let us know 🌼🌻🌺🌳💜 https://t.co/PKFwxuZGgD
- If you can donate any of these items, please let us know 💜 https://t.co/qE6VcQKGOz
- @ChalkhillH Hi Chalkhill, I'm going to contact Waitrose at Haywards Heath and see if they can help
- @Lucewisdom @samanthallen @waitrose Hi Luce, I'm afraid they won't be delivered today, sorry 💜