How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
17 runners took over Worthing Parkrun this Saturday and painted it purple in Heads On One Step at a Time running vests. This formed the graduation of the latest round of the One Step Recovery College course run by Marathon Man Ian Puttock.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- Good luck to all the Heads On run group runners at Haywards Heath parkrun this morning - you'll absolutely smash it… https://t.co/JxHmvdbVjE
- Do you hate wrapping presents? Well here are your angels in shining jumpers! You guys are doing an amazing job 💜💜💜 https://t.co/pszO08s9qG
- We are at @asda Ferring, if you're around pop in to say hello! https://t.co/A3PzJrxAR9
- Good luck Matt! Thank you so much for your support 🏃♂️💜🏆 https://t.co/94Ko8IDldo
- Don't forget our Eastbourne Local Lottery page! If you're feeling lucky this Christmas period please use our page,… https://t.co/vJvLYiOYXB