How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
Caburn Ward's garden at Mill View Hospital, Hove, has been chosen as one of the Co-op's Membership Causes for the next year, supporting our staff and patient leaders to create a therapy garden for women in hospital.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- Calling all Brighton peeps, join us next week for our #YearofDrawing event @BrightonMuseums! https://t.co/67mVypB51W
- It's #InternationalDayOfHappiness and these ones never fail to make us smile in the Heads On office! Tell us what m… https://t.co/38NPOMaEok
- Oooooh now there's an incentive to sign up for @WalkForWards - @bakedworthing cakes again! mmmmmmmmmm… https://t.co/YrY5FaRKtn
- 100k Eastbourne to Arundel?!!! Almost a trust wide challenge! https://t.co/o6Md0JCRmM https://t.co/byi9FDVyA2
- @ZeroMilly @withoutstigma @makeyourmarknhs @our_mh_space @simon19702003 @AmyMaryRose @samanthallen Lovely to see yo… https://t.co/KsHIorB8TT