How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
Help us prevent a Covid-19 mental health crisis by supporting our amazing frontline staff and service users as we do everything we can to help people stay well. Please give what you can, today we are needed more than ever.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- Today's photo of joy Maxibon is enjoying the sun ☀️ #photosofjoy @JessDurrant2 @ChalkhillH https://t.co/IkQG9y8v5Q
- Don't forget, if we reach the target, @samanthallen will dye her hair purple!
- Today #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek comes to an end, but that does not mean #actsofkindness have to stop. If you make… https://t.co/qLyyF002u0
- @jezzaruns @MidSxMarathon @withoutstigma Good luck Jezza! We'll all be thinking of you 🏃♂️
- @DuncanWilko @Risk_SafetySPFT @withoutstigma You are welcome - you both have been invaluable 💜