How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
On 14th September, Beverley Ryan-Hawes will be hiking 800km along the famous Camino de Frances Way, in aid of a sensory room for Caburn Ward. This adventure will take her 5 weeks, and she hopes to raise awareness of women's mental health, as well as a grand total of £2,500.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- If you're stuck for ideas for Paint it Purple, visit our page to see what people did last year:… https://t.co/FzVicauiyr
- Was lovely to meet all you newbies today at the Trust Induction @Clair_Hall! Welcome to the Trust! 💜💜💜
- @LewesGolfClub Thank you so very much! Your support is greatly appreciated :)
- 3 days to go until @bevrh sets off on her 5-week Spanish journey! Bev has been training hard with her canine compan… https://t.co/rJ7McFHQax
- One month to go until Paint it Purple - get those purple thinking caps on now! We'd love to hear your ideas #paintitpurple