How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
The grant round for NHS Charities Together funding in Sussex is now open, with total grants available of up to £725,000. If you missed the information webinars earlier this week, you can view them here. FAQs to follow.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- #Lockdown can put extra pressure on all families, if you feel worried about your own abusive controlling behaviour… https://t.co/GI0PFMpP3D
- It's Day 5 of Heads On's advent of thank yous, and today we are thanking @mayowynnebaxter for choosing us to be the… https://t.co/yx0PpTI0Lm
- To mark Day 4 of our advent of thank yous, we are thanking amazing Marathon Man @IanpSpft for running the New York… https://t.co/QS9sF7cae4
- If you’re worried about your children being affected by domestic abuse at home, there is support available, so plea… https://t.co/9NeW0SPThb
- On the 3rd day of our advent of thank yous, we would like to thank everyone who has run or cycled for Heads On in a… https://t.co/AgtJkIGYnR