How you can help
Whether you make a donation, attend an event or fundraise for us, every penny will help make life better for people with mental health problems.
News and events
- NEWS AND EVENTS
Caburn Ward's garden at Mill View Hospital, Hove, has been chosen as one of the Co-op's Membership Causes for the next year, supporting our staff and patient leaders to create a therapy garden for women in hospital.FIND OUT MORE
Heads On Newsletter
Register to receive news and event updates by email.
- Interested in the history of #mentalhealth? Passionate about championing NHS and improving care for the future? We'… https://t.co/rOdzkgtn18
- It's freezing cold and wet - what better #MondayMotivation that signing up for a Heads On challenge event next year… https://t.co/LtAirCcOlY
- @btonmatron @MillViewWorks @HoveMatron Much deserved @btonmatron Happy Christmas!
- Get nominating our fab nurses @withoutstigma colleagues! https://t.co/fqVXxL3K9I
- Celebrating #CharityTuesday giving out Christmas donations to @withoutstigma wards - huge congratulations to… https://t.co/HEQE18j8vG